Occupational Rehabilitation is the science and practice of returning injured workers to a level of daily work activity that is appropriate to their functional and cognitive capacity. At Progression Muscle, Bone and Joint, the occupational rehabilitation team will include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, kinesiologists, physicians and psychologists. Our team will work with you to develop a plan of rehabilitation that will help maximise your return to optimum occupational function.
Treatment plans may include:
- activities to promote mobility,
- strength and cardiovascular conditioning
- real or simulated work activities,
- medical or psychological support,
- education on soft tissue healing and recovery,
- the value of exercise and pain management.
Return to work planning and support during a jobsite visit can also be provided.