Join Our Team
We’re making a positive, irreversible change in the world of muscle, bone, and joint care.
We are a highly-motivated and energetic group of individuals who pride ourselves on coordinating and collaborating with each other to provide an unmatched level of patient care. And we want to grow our team.
If you are committed to excellence in the delivery of innovative and cutting-edge musculoskeletal healthcare and are driven to provide unmatched patient care, we want to hear from you!
Licensed and insured as an occupational therapist with COTBC
Must be able to work independently and in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Excellent communication- and problem-solving skills
Skilled in computer use for communication, charting and scheduling.
Driver’s license and own vehicle for community visits
Experience and/or training in would be helpful but not essential:
Motor vehicle injuries
Concussion / brain injury
Occupational rehabilitation e.g. job site visits, return to work planning, work simulation
Take action. Send your resume attention Kaitlyn Richards and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50.00-$60.00 per hour
- Occupational Therapist: 2 years (preferred)
PROGRESSION Muscle Bone & Joint Clinic
Our mission is to provide a patient experience for Muscle, Bone and Joint Care that is unmatched by traditional models of care. We have created a full-service, coordinated, interprofessional clinic by bringing together all the key elements of orthopedic surgery, physical medicine, and rehabilitation to support a new patient-centered model of comprehensive musculoskeletal health.
We want to talk to like minded physiotherapists who would relish the concept of being part of this truly interprofessional team.
Our clinic is a new collaboration of MSK clinicians who have optimal patient care as their primary goal. The clinic has orthopaedic surgeons, a physiatrist and sports medicine physician and a large family physician referral base. We have a rehabilitation team consisting of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Athletic therapists, Kinesiologists and Clinical Psychologist.
There are opportunities for clinicians to participate directly in joint clinics with the specialists – in fact we actively encourage this as combined educational opportunities is one of our goals and a key part of a true interprofessional environment.
Vernon is a vibrant community in the North Okanagan situated on Kalamalka and Okanagan lakes. It has numerous recreational opportunities including mountain and road biking, skiing, hiking and golf. It is conveniently located less than 30 minutes drive to Kelowna airport.
Check out our team: progressionmbj.ca
We offer you:
- A well supported clinical environment with a large patient base
- A formal mentoring program for newer graduates if desired
- Unmatched educational opportunities with access to all specialties
- Very competitive remuneration
- Start from hourly compensation and progress to fee-split
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload
- $1,000 Education allowance per year
- Paid subscriptions to clinician education
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Private Assessment Rooms
- A large and bright clinical space with a 5000sqft gym for rehabilitation of our patients. Personal use of the gym is encouraged.
- An incredibly fun environment to work in
Contact us if you would like the opportunity of becoming part of this team:
- A willingness to work hard, desire to learn and to participate in a true and comprehensive multidisciplinary approach
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia
Take action. Submit your resume to Kaitlyn Richards and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40,542.00-$109,668.00 per year